Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stardoll & The City Shopping Pose




I've always wanted to have different poses for my medoll ,
so i'm glad that stardoll created this shopping pose.
They  are in the new stardoll and city shop
They are so cute , and you can buy the skin tone you want.
It's for 4 SDs for superstar only .




                                            

                                           Click  HERE  to get it in your dressing room :)


                                                                          ENJOY

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my
    comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    my blog post: replica watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi? In my country, there is no stardoll and the city! How do you get it?

    ReplyDelete