Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Q&A's CG Nikija1995


Interview With The Recent CG
Nikija1995





Q1.What Made You Run For CG ?
A1. I'm on stardoll since 2008 year, so I really waned to be CG, it was my dream, and now it cometrue! I wanted, than people saw my suite, how it maded.;)


Q2.What Do you like most about stardoll ?
A2. Well, that, than I can design & made my house, style just like I want it!


A3.How Do You Describe Your Fashion Sense ?
Q3. I'm really fashionable, I know who matches with who, & and who is on top now.;)


Q4.Do You Think Non-SS Members Should Get All The Advantages Stardoll Has Given Them ?
A4. Yup, they didn't got soo much I think, they need some new privalegys.;)


Q5.Who Is/Are Your Favorite Fashion Designers ?
A5. Like real Brands? Roberto Cavalli & Gucci, etc.;)


Q6.What Are You're Hobbies ?
A6. I love to play basketball.(*)


Q7.How Do You Describe Yourself ?
A7. I'm really great sense of humour, I love joking, I'm really kind, I love to be with my friends, with family, I'm friendly, only if people soo much intrusion me. :D


Q8.What Is Your Greatest Achievement/s On Stardoll ?
A8. CG, absolutely CG. :D



A9.Do You Prefer The New Or Old Stardoll Look ?
A9. I don't know, When starts this new version, I hated it, but now It's easy to work with it.;)


Q10.What Do You Want People To Know Most About You ?
A10. Than Im friendly!!!


Well There You Have It Guys.
2010-08-28 CG
Nikija1995
A Very Sweet Girl
We Got More Followers
So I Added More Questions
Leave A Comments
With Different Questions
To Ask
:D

M-sisters







No comments:

Post a Comment