Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Q&A's Non-Superstar CG Interview !


Interview With The Recent CG Natalunia_7

Q1.What Made You Run For Cg ?

A1.Because a club and followers of my blog voting for me XD


Q2.What Do you like most about stardoll ?

A2. Clubs XD


Q3.How Do You Describe Your Fashion Sense ?

A3. 3.Difficult question ... XD call with the quote of the Chanel: That Everyone Should Have a style


Q4.Do You Think Non-SS Members Should Get All The Advantages Stardoll Has Given Them ?

A4.Are exaggerated for me .. well, not the superstars have nothing


Q5.Who Is/Are Your Favorite Fashion Designers ?

A5. Keira-V :P


Q6.What Are You Hobbies ?

A6. Writing for my blog


Q7.How Do You Describe Yourself ?

A7. moody, friendly & curious

Q8.What Is Your Greatest Achievement/s On Stardoll ?


A8. The Covergirl and my blog trucchi-stardoll.blogspot.com


Well There You Have It Fellow Stardollers

All About Natalunia_17 CG Of 2010-08-25

Interesting How A Non-ss Can Be CG

Well That Means Everyone Can Win

Tune In For More Interviews With Stardoll CG’s And

For Stardoll Event News :D

And Don’t Hesitate Contact Me On My Stardoll Page M-sisters

Or Post A Comment :D

The More Followers We Get

I Will Add More Questions

So Tell Your Friends To Follow :D

-M-sisters

1 comment: